The AccessDescriptor snapshot includes access control settings of a Zenfolio object.
string PasswordHint, // new in version 1.2
string SrcPasswordHint // new in version 1.2
- 64-bit identifier of the access realm this objects belongs to
- Object access type. The possible values are Private, Public, UserList, and Password.
- Object access mask
- An array of user names of those users who were granted access to this object. This member is only used if AccessType was set to UserList. This field is only loaded when the request is made by the object owner.
- Indicates that the object inherits its access control settings from the parent object
- Returns the password hint. This field is only meaningful if AccessType is set to Password. If this field is not returned, it means that no password hint was provided by the object owner. This field is new in API version 1.2 and loaded by LoadAccessRealm method.
- Returns the hint for the original image password. This field is only meaningful if PasswordProtectOriginals is set in the access mask. If this field is not returned, it means that no original image password hint was provided by the object owner. This field is new in API version 1.2