The Address snapshot represents an address.
- First name associated with this address. This is typically the first name of the user.
- Last name associated with this address. This is typically the last name of the user.
- Company name associated with this address
- First line of the street address
- Second line of the street address
- City of the address
- Zip code or postal code
- State, province or region of the address. Note that for USA and Canada, this field may be returned as @<iso-3166-1-code>-<2-letter-code>. For example, @US-CA corresponds to California in the United States and @CA-BC corresponds to British Columbia in Canada
- Country of the address. This field is always returned as @<iso-3166-1-code>. For example, @US is returned for the United States and @CA is returned for Canada
- Primary (daytime) phone
- Secondary (evening) phone
- Fax number
- User's personal Web address
- E-mail address associated with this address
- Any additional address information