The Message snapshot represents a comment or a guestbook entry. This snapshot is new in API version 1.3.
- Identifies the mailbox this message belongs to.
- Zero-based index of the message in the mailbox.
- The date and time when the message was posted.
- Name of the poster. For posters who are authenticated Zenfolio users, this field contains user's display name.
- Login name of the poster. This field is only returned for posters who are authenticated Zenfolio users.
- URL provided by the poster. This field is optional and will not be returned if not provided by the poster.
- Poster's email address. This field is returned only to the mailbox owner. The field is optional and will not be returned if not provided by the poster.
- Message body.
- Indicates whether this is a private message.