The AccessUpdater object contains the information used to update the access descriptor of a Zenfolio object.
string PasswordHint // new in version 1.6
- Specifies the new access mask for the object
- Specifies the new access type for the object: Private, Public, UserList, or Password
- Specifies the list of login names of users who will be allowed to access the object. This field is used only if AccessType is set to UserList.
- Specifies the password that needs to be entered to access the object. This field is used only if AccessType is set to Password.
- Specifies whether this object inherits access control settings from its parent. If this field is set to True, all other AccessUpdater fields are ignored.
- Specifies the new password hint. This field is new in API version 1.6.