Zenfolio, part of the Art.com family, is a premier online photography service used
by professionals and enthusiasts to present and sell photography online. The company
is located in Menlo Park in the heart of the Silicon Valley. If you are interested
in joining a great team with high standards and a fun and creative work environment,
we’d like to hear from you.
Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative (Venray, Holland)
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in photography either as a professional or a serious enthusiast,
possess passion for helping people, have an abundance of online knowledge, have good technical and analytical
skills, and want to work in a dynamic and creative small-company environment.
Part of the Art.com family, Zenfolio is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA (in the heart of the Silicon Valley),
but this position is for our Venray, Holland office.
This position requires native-level French or German written fluency for customer communication and proficiency
in English for company communication.
- Become the first level of interaction for user e-mail inquiries and live chat. Inquiries
include requests for technical assistance as well as general pre-sales and how-to questions.
- Ensure timely responses to all inquiries (we try to respond to all e-mails within 10-60 minutes)
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users, i.e.,
helping people who have basic computer skills and need a lot of hand-holding
- Provide daily interaction with the photography community on user forums and social-networking sites
- Identify areas of usability concerns and escalate them for technical resolution
- Provide assistance with testing and Q/A
- Native-level fluency in written German and/or French and strong English skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for photography
- Desire to help others
- Understanding of digital photo concepts such as file formats and image resolution
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts
Would be Awesome:
- Previous customer service experience with an online company
- Degree in Photography or Digital Arts
- Familiarity with photo management tools such as Photoshop and Lightroom
- Basic understanding of photo printing processes including aspect ratio, color profiles
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems in a “customer friendly” language
- Working knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms
- Basic knowledge of web hosting
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Great work environment
To apply please send us your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you want to work for Zenfolio to